Gas Equipment Company
We are a full service warehouse distributor of in-process, transfer and control equipment. Featuring product lines in LP-Gas/NH3, Industrial Equipment, Industrial Gas, NOX/SCR, NGL and Integrated Systems.
In 1937, Gas Equipment Company was founded by Milt LaDue in Dallas, Texas. GEC remained a family-owned company until 2020, where it became a part of MAKEEN Energy – expanding into new and global territory.
With more than 85 years in the LP-Gas industry, we provide premier product lines and highly professionally trained staff throughout 10 strategically located warehouse sales branches. These warehouses serve a large geographical distribution network across central, southern, and eastern USA.
Armed with extensive product knowledge, our sales representatives conduct daily field- and classroom training seminars, providing safety information, establishing a direct link to manufacturers, committed to industry and association service.
We always prioritize our customers, and we strive to design our product availability around specific solutions, providing equipment to solve needs and wants with customers. We understand and respect the nature of business, why we are committed to provide same day service and next day delivery.
We are currently looking for a skilled fab shop technician for our Lawrenceville, GA location.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Fabrication of LP gas dispensing products
- Repairing LP gas pumps and compressors
- Assisting customers with issues concerning pumps and compressors
- Fabrication of in house products
- Assist warehouse personnel with pulling and qc checks as needed
- Ability to read and understand parts diagrams and schematics
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 100 Lbs.
- Be willing to travel for vendor training and certifications
- Need to have basic computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work standing up, crouching, and bent over
- Forklift certified or ability to become certified
- No experience required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay starts at $16/hr and up depending on experience
- Company sponsored insurance available (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Generous PTO that scales up with years of service
- Uniforms shirts and boots provided with an annual boot replacement program (pants and shorts reimbursement)
- Company 401k with match
- Paid weekly
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.