The mission of the Plasma Table Operator is to cut and create custom fittings according to project specifics provided through job orders. They will work in conjunction with Sheet Metal Assemblers and Formers to provide consistent and professional services to all of our internal and external customers.
- Adhere to company polices, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Adhere to and maintain company quality standards.
- Cooperate and communicate with all levels of the organization.
Specific Tasks (Subject to change)
- Select proper metal per plasma sheets to be cut and load table.
- Setup and operate Plasma to cut sheet metals of various thicknesses.
- Unload cut product, quality check
- Label products accordingly
- Organize tables with the right jobs
- Maintain a list of all used plasma torch consumables for reorder.
- Clean or replace table slats as needed.
- Keep control cabinet, rails, gantry, power supply, table and work area clean and organized for safe operation and efficient workflow.
- Support fabrication department and other areas as needed.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.